In writing the Episodic Series Bible and Pilot Episode class you will learn about and develop the following for your show:
- TV Genres / Show Types / Duration
- Major Character Types
- Designing long-term character relationships and story trajectory
- How to Create the World of your Show and its Rules
- Describing The Show
- Target Networks and Audience
- Plotting the Pilot (opening a can of worms)
- Plotting the First & Future Seasons
- Episodic Teleplay Structure
- Three-Act Structure Versus Teleplay Formatting “Act Structure”
- Teleplay Formatting (with “act outs” and when to use act breaks)
- Detailed editing lessons for professional execution of your show bible and pilot script, full of tricks from my second and final book on the screenwriting craft on the script editing process that has not yet been given to my publisher.
This is your opportunity to study with a 15-year union professional Hollywood screenwriter, who happens to teach only because he loves to give back.
To break your purchase into three monthly payments of $1,200.00, CLICK HERE.
Seize the day!